Based on the findings of innovative leadership researchers such as Dr. Fernando Flores, the Leadership program is a structured learning program designed to increase self-awareness and build capability in specific leadership competencies. Through this process, you will uncover what has been in the way of your optimal effectiveness as a leader and implement essential tools for long-term success. Informed by linguistics, integrated sciences, and behavioural and relationship psychology, the Leadership modules cover a range of topics from building trust and listening-to-understand to value vs. waste and managing workflow.
Engaging in the Leadership program will provide you and your team with the tools necessary to build strong and positive relationships; utilize effective listening and communication skills; and create a supportive, efficient, and productive environment.
Unlock More Insights
Enter your email below to access a free PDF with exclusive details and pricing on the Leadership program.
In-person or Zoom calls
Those who care about developing their influence and impact on others:
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- Health Care Professionals
"We are always leading, even if we’re only leading ourselves."
— Vicki Fenn
- Taking leadership to the next level
- Creating effective workplace relationships
- Generating and experiencing respect and trust in all key relationships
- Reliably executing projects and operations
- Effectively introducing and managing change
- Rigorously managing commitments
- Consistently aligning strategy with outcomes
- In groups of 2–10 (from the same company or different industries)
- 2–3 hours of reading per month
- 1.5-hour topic introduction + review per month
- 2–4 hours of mentoring/consulting per month
- Implement practices daily as part of work and personal life
- Progress assessments completed by participant and instructor mid-and-post program
Office Manager | Dentistry
"Vicki has challenged me to become a higher-level leader. She has helped me realize that I surrender my power as a leader when I perpetuate a position of being a victim in situations of conflict. I am now on my way to regaining my power and influence and am a more authentic, confident servant leader."Show Full Testimonial
VP Development | Charitable Foundation
"I am so fortunate to have been able to work with Vicki for the past 12 months. She has been able to help me tap into my strengths and identify blind spots. Her style and ability to actively listen have been very effective in helping me to refocus some of my energies and reframe my mindset to see situations in a different light so I can respond and lead more effectively. My return on investment and time spent with her have been significant. I highly recommend working with Vicki as a trusted advisor and coach!"Show Full Testimonial